Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

24d049378179a027216e51ec95a64ef0.jpeg

Any film shooters here? Shot this quick snap of the cb with it's cousins on CineStill 800. The red glow from the lights is that particular films signature and I thought it came out kinda cool.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great shot ....eerie looking lights lol
 
mikeymike88_imp said:
24d049378179a027216e51ec95a64ef0.jpeg

Any film shooters here? Shot this quick snap of the cb with it's cousins on CineStill 800. The red glow from the lights is that particular films signature and I thought it came out kinda cool.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very cool! Mr. Professionality was taking pictures with a polaroid camera last week and I'm looking forward to seeing how those came out.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Almost looks like an 80's snap MikeyMike, even possibly before you were born. :)

Haha I was born at the tail end of the 80s (88
093638c1064f92b1bacee7e0ee985e4d.png
). But I’ve been shooting film since I was a kid and you can’t beat the look of it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Standing next to the bike is our new friend Mark, from Asheville, who just happened to be riding the BRP that day, saw us stopped, and decided to join us for a brief ride and for lunch.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Mr P shooting Polaroids at the rally

daf532cb8667a89228b11835a37301c4.jpg

Looks like he’s shooting an sx-70. I inherited one of those from my great grandpa years ago and finally tested it out last week. Unfortunately it needs some work and the images didn’t come out right. Expensive pack of film just to learn the camera didn’t work lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
There we go again… ASA I returned from my European vacation, Alprider is posting stunning pics of his lovely yellow beauty :D
 
mikeymike88_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Mr P shooting Polaroids at the rally

daf532cb8667a89228b11835a37301c4.jpg

Looks like he’s shooting an sx-70. I inherited one of those from my great grandpa years ago and finally tested it out last week. Unfortunately it needs some work and the images didn’t come out right. Expensive pack of film just to learn the camera didn’t work lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he’s shooting an sx-70. I inherited one of those from my great grandpa years ago and finally tested it out last week. Unfortunately it needs some work and the images didn’t come out right. Expensive pack of film just to learn the camera didn’t work lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YES! thats a sx70 Alpha, rebuilt and recovered it myself. Shoots like a champ. Its my favorite vacation camera due to portability and focal control, and the third one ive used to date.


They are very easy to restore, honestly. Something as simple as a spring or spindle out of position or a light leak from the bellows could be the only problem.
 
mikeymike88_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Mr P shooting Polaroids at the rally

daf532cb8667a89228b11835a37301c4.jpg

Looks like he’s shooting an sx-70. I inherited one of those from my great grandpa years ago and finally tested it out last week. Unfortunately it needs some work and the images didn’t come out right. Expensive pack of film just to learn the camera didn’t work lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great grandpa? Sheez. You know you're getting old when somebody's "great grandpa" passed something down that was available when you were in high school.
 
tommymck_imp said:
mikeymike88_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Mr P shooting Polaroids at the rally

daf532cb8667a89228b11835a37301c4.jpg

Looks like he’s shooting an sx-70. I inherited one of those from my great grandpa years ago and finally tested it out last week. Unfortunately it needs some work and the images didn’t come out right. Expensive pack of film just to learn the camera didn’t work lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great grandpa? Sheez. You know you're getting old when somebody's "great grandpa" passed something down that was available when you were in high school.
Great grandpa? Sheez. You know you're getting old when somebody's "great grandpa" passed something down that was available when you were in high school.
... or somebody has been busy like rabbits. :D
 
Alp, I think this is the first time I've seen something in your photos that's nearly colorful as your bike!
 
Extraordinary, alprider. Your CB fits right in to that display.
 
Back
Top