GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Tommy - What decade was that snap taken?tommymck_imp said:I went off after lunch with the gang on Thursday and tried to get lost in the mountains.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tommy - What decade was that snap taken?tommymck_imp said:I went off after lunch with the gang on Thursday and tried to get lost in the mountains.

Very cool! Mr. Professionality was taking pictures with a polaroid camera last week and I'm looking forward to seeing how those came out.mikeymike88_imp said:![]()
Any film shooters here? Shot this quick snap of the cb with it's cousins on CineStill 800. The red glow from the lights is that particular films signature and I thought it came out kinda cool.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldOxide_imp said:Almost looks like an 80's snap MikeyMike, even possibly before you were born.![]()
The ferret_imp said:Mr P shooting Polaroids at the rally
![]()

mikeymike88_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Mr P shooting Polaroids at the rally
![]()
Looks like he’s shooting an sx-70. I inherited one of those from my great grandpa years ago and finally tested it out last week. Unfortunately it needs some work and the images didn’t come out right. Expensive pack of film just to learn the camera didn’t work lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great grandpa? Sheez. You know you're getting old when somebody's "great grandpa" passed something down that was available when you were in high school.mikeymike88_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Mr P shooting Polaroids at the rally
![]()
Looks like he’s shooting an sx-70. I inherited one of those from my great grandpa years ago and finally tested it out last week. Unfortunately it needs some work and the images didn’t come out right. Expensive pack of film just to learn the camera didn’t work lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great grandpa? Sheez. You know you're getting old when somebody's "great grandpa" passed something down that was available when you were in high school.tommymck_imp said:Great grandpa? Sheez. You know you're getting old when somebody's "great grandpa" passed something down that was available when you were in high school.mikeymike88_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Mr P shooting Polaroids at the rally
![]()
Looks like he’s shooting an sx-70. I inherited one of those from my great grandpa years ago and finally tested it out last week. Unfortunately it needs some work and the images didn’t come out right. Expensive pack of film just to learn the camera didn’t work lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
