Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Im willing to admit that im one of those people who is vain enough to buy the pics from those roadside photographers....this is off Hwy 421 "The Snake" in Tennessee this last Saturday.

beb726c7a639f241aa114ab59129038d.jpg
 
That is a great pic! The detail is incredible. I love the header’s colors and also wondering why your horns are mounted like you have them. ?
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Im willing to admit that im one of those people who is vain enough to buy the pics from those roadside photographers....this is off Hwy 421 "The Snake" in Tennessee this last Saturday.

beb726c7a639f241aa114ab59129038d.jpg
I think if the picture is a good one, why not?

The days a cometh when pictures like these will pay dividends to gawk at.

" ... yez Sonny, that's me - your ol' grandpa. Pretty cool, huh?"

" ... but grandpa, how do I know that? The person is wearing a helmet."
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
That is a great pic! The detail is incredible. I love the header’s colors and also wondering why your horns are mounted like you have them. ?
Theyre off on the side where the turn signals used to be because the turn signals were moved to the headlight bucket mounting positions.

You didnt even ask me about my duck.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
That is a great pic! The detail is incredible. I love the header’s colors and also wondering why your horns are mounted like you have them. ?
Theyre off on the side where the turn signals used to be because the turn signals were moved to the headlight bucket mounting positions.

You didnt even ask me about my duck.
Theyre off on the side where the turn signals used to be because the turn signals were moved to the headlight bucket mounting positions.

You didnt even ask me about my duck.
Mr. P:

Please share with the Forum about your duck. :)
 
It’s a great photo, MrP. And ducks? Well, it’s important to be kind to our webbed-footed friends.
 
Duck cant see where you're going, only where you've been
 
alprider_imp said:
btw.

after 499.2km I refueled 15.1 liter....gives 3.77 per 100km
Alprider, beautiful photography and cool to see snow up in those high elevations that you ride in. :biker: I like how you size your images and keep the file size below 250 kb. I use gimp photo editor and have to really work at it to get a file size below 250 kb while maintaining 900 x pixel image. Maybe function of Sony Playmemories home software is better at exporting images than gimp? sorry to turn convo to image processing instead of bikes.
 
Vic_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
btw.

after 499.2km I refueled 15.1 liter....gives 3.77 per 100km
Alprider, beautiful photography and cool to see snow up in those high elevations that you ride in. :biker: I like how you size your images and keep the file size below 250 kb. I use gimp photo editor and have to really work at it to get a file size below 250 kb while maintaining 900 x pixel image. Maybe function of Sony Playmemories home software is better at exporting images than gimp? sorry to turn convo to image processing instead of bikes.
(+1) gimp is an excellent utility for image manipulation.
 
Back
Top