misterprofessionality
Road warrior
Im willing to admit that im one of those people who is vain enough to buy the pics from those roadside photographers....this is off Hwy 421 "The Snake" in Tennessee this last Saturday.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think if the picture is a good one, why not?misterprofessionality_imp said:Im willing to admit that im one of those people who is vain enough to buy the pics from those roadside photographers....this is off Hwy 421 "The Snake" in Tennessee this last Saturday.
![]()
Theyre off on the side where the turn signals used to be because the turn signals were moved to the headlight bucket mounting positions.Lord Popgun_imp said:That is a great pic! The detail is incredible. I love the header’s colors and also wondering why your horns are mounted like you have them. ?

Theyre off on the side where the turn signals used to be because the turn signals were moved to the headlight bucket mounting positions.misterprofessionality_imp said:Theyre off on the side where the turn signals used to be because the turn signals were moved to the headlight bucket mounting positions.Lord Popgun_imp said:That is a great pic! The detail is incredible. I love the header’s colors and also wondering why your horns are mounted like you have them. ?
You didnt even ask me about my duck.

Ha! Alright. :beerchug:misterprofessionality_imp said:The safety duck is almost as integral to the function of a motorcycle at speed as a pair of fresh RLETS.
Also it squeaks.
Alprider, beautiful photography and cool to see snow up in those high elevations that you ride in. :biker: I like how you size your images and keep the file size below 250 kb. I use gimp photo editor and have to really work at it to get a file size below 250 kb while maintaining 900 x pixel image. Maybe function of Sony Playmemories home software is better at exporting images than gimp? sorry to turn convo to image processing instead of bikes.alprider_imp said:btw.
after 499.2km I refueled 15.1 liter....gives 3.77 per 100km
(+1) gimp is an excellent utility for image manipulation.Vic_imp said:Alprider, beautiful photography and cool to see snow up in those high elevations that you ride in. :biker: I like how you size your images and keep the file size below 250 kb. I use gimp photo editor and have to really work at it to get a file size below 250 kb while maintaining 900 x pixel image. Maybe function of Sony Playmemories home software is better at exporting images than gimp? sorry to turn convo to image processing instead of bikes.alprider_imp said:btw.
after 499.2km I refueled 15.1 liter....gives 3.77 per 100km
alprider_imp said:yes use the sony software there it shows by wich resolution and pic quality what kind filesize you will get...
