Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

As the Ferret would have it, you can’t go wrong with a mountain and a motorbike. Those mountains are particularly stunning.

The bike’s pretty good too.
 
alprider_imp said:
btw.

after 499.2km I refueled 15.1 liter....gives 3.77 per 100km
Some of your best snaps to date alprider. Your photography is back!

3.77L/100 kms is excellent, also given the terrain. Mind you, what goes up I suppose must come down too.

:thumbsup:
 
alprider_imp said:
btw.

after 499.2km I refueled 15.1 liter....gives 3.77 per 100km
oops i mean of cours 399km not four....

------------------

no the DLX tank is a bit bigger as the 2017 model.....
DLX 17.5l
2017 model 16.8l
 
alprider_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
btw.

after 499.2km I refueled 15.1 liter....gives 3.77 per 100km
oops i mean of cours 399km not four....

------------------

no the DLX tank is a bit bigger as the 2017 model.....
DLX 17.5l
2017 model 16.8l
oops i mean of cours 399km not four....

------------------

no the DLX tank is a bit bigger as the 2017 model.....
DLX 17.5l
2017 model 16.8l
Of course. Otherwise you'd be in yellow Honda Monkey territory on a bad day.

:biker:
 
alprider_imp said:
with one or the other I used a polarizing filter

----------------------------------


and thanks very much
Yes, the polarizing filter will enhance the colors and make the sky much more intense. Nice choice, Alprider.
 
Went for a little 100 mile ride with my cousin and his new R7 yesterday.

cb6c55defe763e0c03cc2eaf07e1a19e.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
mikeymike88_imp said:
Went for a little 100 mile ride with my cousin and his new R7 yesterday.

cb6c55defe763e0c03cc2eaf07e1a19e.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't realize the new R7 echoed the brand colours of yesteryear (e.g. the killer mid-80s Yamaha RZ500 two-smoker).
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
mikeymike88_imp said:
Went for a little 100 mile ride with my cousin and his new R7 yesterday.

cb6c55defe763e0c03cc2eaf07e1a19e.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't realize the new R7 echoed the brand colours of yesteryear (e.g. the killer mid-80s Yamaha RZ500 two-smoker).
It's the World GP 60th Anniversary Edition R7. He really liked the retro color scheme too and was able to pick one up after looking for a while. Great bike and he's really happy with it! Ive ridden it a couple times and its a blast. That thing loves to go fast, but i still enjoy my cb so much more.
 
Back
Top