GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
(+1)Nachodaddy_imp said:It is nice to see pictures of far-away places like Norway. Your bike has a good deal of luggage - do you do a lot of touring on it?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
(+1)Nachodaddy_imp said:It is nice to see pictures of far-away places like Norway. Your bike has a good deal of luggage - do you do a lot of touring on it?


GoldOxide_imp said:Not often to see a white CB1100 on the road PB.
peterbaron_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:Not often to see a white CB1100 on the road PB.
As far as the CBs1100 are concerned, I only saw one = Alain's 2017 EX
I’m 1408 km from home, I’ll tell you all about it when I get back.Cormanus_imp said:Ok, Hovmod. That’s good teaser. What route did you follow?
Days start to get shorter in about 5 weeks time.Wisedrum_imp said:Days get longer and longer today with a calm sea. At 9 a.m. the evening sun is still able to illuminate the CB. This is something I've been waiting for during long dark wintertime.
Thank you, Nacho! Throughout the years I’ve owned it, lots of little things here and there. I think I posted a list some time ago.Nachodaddy_imp said:Nemo, I see a lot of small, but very nice touches on your bike that aren't apparent at first. Nice bike. Great photo.
