peterbaron
Road warrior
The ferret_imp said:you take the most interesting photos Wisedrum
agree as wellVic_imp said:agree, agree ^^ :biker:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The ferret_imp said:you take the most interesting photos Wisedrum
agree as wellVic_imp said:agree, agree ^^ :biker:
No, no it's the Galaxy S21. A member of the W-Forum wrote a few weeks ago, it's the photographer who shoots a good photo, if he's using a mirror reflex camera. When using a good smartphone, it's the phone. You can see it as you like.The ferret_imp said:you take the most interesting photos Wisedrum
Wus iz das? :huh:alprider_imp said:.
with round 18°
.
Man, that is clear.alprider_imp said:the clear "waterlake" byside from the bike
Yeppers. Looking good1973cb750_imp said:does a dirt road count?
![]()
![]()
Is that tree really pink'ish in colour?1973cb750_imp said:does a dirt road count?
![]()
![]()
Your story reminds me of when I first moved to Miami, FL, from Kansas at the tender age of 16. I was driving our '52 Buick to my Mom's office to have lunch with her. As I drove through Miami, suddenly this very large, silver UFO rose slowly from the neighborhood to my right. I had no idea what in the world I was witnessing until it got high enough that I could make out that it was the Goodyear blimp, which in those days was anchored in the old Orange Bowl stadium, which was in the heart of Miami. That was the first time I ever saw a blimp, but not the last. And it was my first and last UFO sighting as well.Gone in 60_imp said:This was Sunday morning on the way to the museum on the 405.
The Goodyear Blimp was getting ready to take off from its flying field. Unfortunately, the GoPro couldn't get a clear enough shot of it, as I was planning to use it as my snarky entry into the monthly photo contest.
I was going to claim that a blimp is propeller-driven, and while the rules stipulated that helicopters didn't count, there was no mention of blimps.
Ha! The California blimp field is right off of the 405 Freeway in the South Bay Curve, a section that can have very heavy traffic. When the blimp lands, it's pretty dramatic, as it has to point down at the ground and power its way down, it doesn't descend gently like an airplane.Nachodaddy_imp said:Your story reminds me of when I first moved to Miami, FL, from Kansas at the tender age of 16. I was driving our '52 Buick to my Mom's office to have lunch with her. As I drove through Miami, suddenly this very large, silver UFO rose slowly from the neighborhood to my right. I had no idea what in the world I was witnessing until it got high enough that I could make out that it was the Goodyear blimp, which in those days was anchored in the old Orange Bowl stadium, which was in the heart of Miami. That was the first time I ever saw a blimp, but not the last. And it was my first and last UFO sighting as well.Gone in 60_imp said:This was Sunday morning on the way to the museum on the 405.
The Goodyear Blimp was getting ready to take off from its flying field. Unfortunately, the GoPro couldn't get a clear enough shot of it, as I was planning to use it as my snarky entry into the monthly photo contest.
I was going to claim that a blimp is propeller-driven, and while the rules stipulated that helicopters didn't count, there was no mention of blimps.
That is some rare company sharing your road. Thank you for making my day!jedd_imp said:here's a good one
![]()
...another random pic
![]()
and one more :excited:
![]()
Ha! The California blimp field is right off of the 405 Freeway in the South Bay Curve, a section that can have very heavy traffic. When the blimp lands, it's pretty dramatic, as it has to point down at the ground and power its way down, it doesn't descend gently like an airplane.Gone in 60_imp said:Ha! The California blimp field is right off of the 405 Freeway in the South Bay Curve, a section that can have very heavy traffic. When the blimp lands, it's pretty dramatic, as it has to point down at the ground and power its way down, it doesn't descend gently like an airplane.Nachodaddy_imp said:Your story reminds me of when I first moved to Miami, FL, from Kansas at the tender age of 16. I was driving our '52 Buick to my Mom's office to have lunch with her. As I drove through Miami, suddenly this very large, silver UFO rose slowly from the neighborhood to my right. I had no idea what in the world I was witnessing until it got high enough that I could make out that it was the Goodyear blimp, which in those days was anchored in the old Orange Bowl stadium, which was in the heart of Miami. That was the first time I ever saw a blimp, but not the last. And it was my first and last UFO sighting as well.Gone in 60_imp said:This was Sunday morning on the way to the museum on the 405.
The Goodyear Blimp was getting ready to take off from its flying field. Unfortunately, the GoPro couldn't get a clear enough shot of it, as I was planning to use it as my snarky entry into the monthly photo contest.
I was going to claim that a blimp is propeller-driven, and while the rules stipulated that helicopters didn't count, there was no mention of blimps.
A friend of mine had moved to the area recently, and was stuck in traffic in that area. He called me, with a panic in his voice:
"Dude, you won't believe this! I'm in Carson, watching the Goodyear blimp - it's crashing!"
"Really?"
"Yeah! It's pointed straight down, and its coming down!"
"Huh. Are there a bunch of guys standing on the ground below it, like they're waiting for it to come down?"
"Yeah!"
"Are there ropes hanging down from the blimp?"
"Yeah... wait... the guys are grabbing the ropes... never mind."
Nachodaddy, don’t be too sure of that. Word has it that newer model UFOs look just like human made flying objects.Nachodaddy_imp said:Your story reminds me of when I first moved to Miami, FL, from Kansas at the tender age of 16. I was driving our '52 Buick to my Mom's office to have lunch with her. As I drove through Miami, suddenly this very large, silver UFO rose slowly from the neighborhood to my right. I had no idea what in the world I was witnessing until it got high enough that I could make out that it was the Goodyear blimp, which in those days was anchored in the old Orange Bowl stadium, which was in the heart of Miami. That was the first time I ever saw a blimp, but not the last. And it was my first and last UFO sighting as well.Gone in 60_imp said:This was Sunday morning on the way to the museum on the 405.
The Goodyear Blimp was getting ready to take off from its flying field. Unfortunately, the GoPro couldn't get a clear enough shot of it, as I was planning to use it as my snarky entry into the monthly photo contest.
I was going to claim that a blimp is propeller-driven, and while the rules stipulated that helicopters didn't count, there was no mention of blimps.