Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

alprider_imp said:
.
first ride for 2022

.
My goodness that is one happy motorcycle! It never fails to brighten my day to see that yellow beast roaming the landscapes.

:thumbsup:
 
no its the same color/bike...i guess its only a question how i edit the picture after ..and this was only short taken with the mobile.......or too a mobilesensor has not the same dynamicrange like a big cam
 
alprider_imp said:
no its the same color/bike...i guess its only a question how i edit the picture after ..and this was only short taken with the mobile.......or too a mobilesensor has not the same dynamicrange like a big cam
You might be right alprider. Hmm.

Bike still is enticing though.
 
On a trip to the Baltic Sea a cold and strong eastwind was blowing. Not very comfortable, but I was glad to ride the CB today, which I parked while I was shopping some things before I rode home to warm up.


 
That looks a perfect day for a ride, alprider.
 
Bought some relative cheap fuel, 1,91€/lE10, felt happy and cruised on some lovely countryoads around the nature park "Westensee" in the nearness of Kiel. Out on the weekend. Don't mind the cold.

 
you take the most interesting photos Wisedrum
 
Back
Top