GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Buffets are back.
Nice snap of the CB1100 Wisedrum.
Nice snap of the CB1100 Wisedrum.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
nice!EmptySea_imp said:Did not want to clutter the forum with a new thread just to show my “new” helmets. Moderators can move this wherever they see fit.
I’m a member of the local BMW club (yes, really) and went to their swap meet last night. Picked up these two retro gems for $75 each. The Gringo is brand new and the Bell was worn once.
Going to get some goggles now to complete the look.
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No... do tell (unless it involves duct tape and you waking up in your underwear in a freight car)The ferret_imp said:Hey Evel :hello:
BTW did I ever tell you the story of taking a car ride with Evel Kinevel?

Great idea, but be warned, he's know to repeat himself: Evel KnievelThe A-man_imp said:Hey Ferret, I was planning a Wednesday "story nite" at the Easr Coast rally. Can I book you as the main attraction?