Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

pair of
47978d706de26094156509fccddf6209.jpg
mg] tanks
142cb665d68b3eeb790a33214748d9bf.jpg

613ffaf3d8f777cbd3903d59b108f7bd.jpg

not sure where to sit but once it builds up a head of steam look out
 
Cool pix, Rich, especially in advance of our big holiday.


Overnighted in Chamberlain, SD on our way to Custer for the week. Didn’t know our hotel was across from a Honda dealer.

664de202966a85792bcef42cae84cc35.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Cool pix, Rich, especially in advance of our big holiday.


Overnighted in Chamberlain, SD on our way to Custer for the week. Didn’t know our hotel was across from a Honda dealer.

664de202966a85792bcef42cae84cc35.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be interesting to see what their showroom floor looks like. The ones I have been in recently have very few new bikes available for sale. But, it’s good to know one is that close in case of unexpected service needs.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Lunch run yesterday with my son, my brother and my son's FIL ...mmmm Popeyes spicy dark

d381c2441993c923472f080ae537aaac.jpg


a9d64718b2a8aba5a66d74ffc723ea15.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lunch run yesterday with my son, my brother and my son's FIL ...mmmm Popeyes spicy dark

d381c2441993c923472f080ae537aaac.jpg


a9d64718b2a8aba5a66d74ffc723ea15.jpg
Love those T120 Triumphs.
 
alprider_imp said:
.
before the sunndayrain.....
.
@alprider
I didn't know you are riding the same model with the same color as I do. We should meet up one day and take a few twin pics in front of a pretty alpine mountain. How about ... near Bregenz ?
 
to bregenz i need round 1.5 - 2h to ride....but mabe we find one time a date by good weather for a meeting....well a good alpine-mountain background would be near there the ""säntis-massiv""
 
same for me, 2h to Bregenz, may be more
for now this summer is anyway quite too wet for me, I am riding, but can’t really promise 5 days in advance whether I can make a destination or not,
diving suits and motorcycles don’t go well together ;)
 
As you may, or may not know, today is one of the biggest Islamic holidays, thus I embarked on my "Traditional Eid Al Adha Solo Ride". Early morning, weather was still chill and cloudy, so I went for a back road route, an area we call Bedouin Oasis via Digdagga to Flamingo Beach. It was all within my state, though normally I would ride at least through 5 states.
405cead03971b91a300b64b75eb4c716.jpg
67173a6ac05b1adbb7abeef9ae5b5978.jpg
c91b08509b7e95e536ba20b70b216bdb.jpg
97a4939a7e9e6804b6423976fb0a8806.jpg
078d1e9d36203b2492e7b4aac7d6dc49.jpg
89fb497890e4caba2e15dfca28a0e740.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Like Cormanus said, possibly a bit R nine T-esque tail section and an unmistakable recognizable tank emblem, quite a bit of work here.
Thanks for letting us have a look at your part of the world, very nice to have members from all sorts of exotic places, all the best mate.
 
Back
Top