peterbaron
Road warrior
Oh man, just stunning !!
P.S. Wisedrum, did you and Alprider go to the same photography school?
P.S. Wisedrum, did you and Alprider go to the same photography school?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The lump looks good Wisedrum.Wisedrum_imp said:Colorful night.
Colorful night.
I've been consistent since day 1 PB. To paraphrase Nancy Reagan, "Just Say No" to RLETs"!peterbaron_imp said:Nice bike, tommymck.
No RLETs??
I've been consistent since day 1 PB. To paraphrase Nancy Reagan, "Just Say No" to RLETs"!tommymck_imp said:I've been consistent since day 1 PB. To paraphrase Nancy Reagan, "Just Say No" to RLETs"!peterbaron_imp said:Nice bike, tommymck.
No RLETs??
Wow, fairly exotic pics for many of us, DBM! Thanks for posting!DBM_imp said:Here's a few more from the last few months. Enjoy...
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Please don't hit them hills, or Rox.Rox_imp said:Hitting them hills..
Great pics!Capo_imp said:Here's mine after a delightful ride along the Jersey Shore. First weekend I owned the CB. Perched at my customary photo stop at Sea Girt beach. Come on, Summertime.
![]()
LOVE IT!ride4now_imp said:My CB on one of my first rides last summer... that's The Skyway Bridge in Tampa in the background.
![]()
About to take my first ride over the Skyway... look at the odometer... just getting started.
![]()
In front of a pretty famous statue in Sarasota, Fl.
![]()
Lost... somewhere north of Tampa Bay....
![]()
A visit with fellow forumer Greg Davis... Another member Sanpete and I rode over
to the east coast of Fla for the visit. 4 CB's side by side was a record at the time.
![]()
Clearwater beach a month or so ago....
![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Probably in "Other Bikes" section, but I reckon very few would complain.GoldOxide_imp said:Probably in "Other Bikes" section, but I reckon very few would complain.run-tmc_imp said:![]()
Not sure if this belongs here, but took my K1 out for a rip tonight and thought I’d post a pic since she was looking so nice in the sun.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would love to preview a video of you kickstartin' that darlin'.
Mellow Yellow! Very nice!Hovmod_imp said:Today: Beekeeping done right.
![]()
Love that bag!alprider_imp said:just a loop this afternoon
Love the red fenders!tommymck_imp said:It was a rather dreary day today, but a great day for a ride regardless...
![]()
![]()
![]()
Frankie_imp said:Well the weather is so good but still chilly and with lockdown easing and my vaccinations up to date it’s time to go out and search for some photo opportunities on my all time favourite bike!
... I know, I know (gosh, darn).The ferret_imp said:GO it's Soichiro Honda