GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Nice image Rox. I have never been there.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice shot. Tryon St. I believe? I see Mimosa Grill in the background. Good restaurant. I use to live in Dilworth.moto_hero_4k_imp said:I took my CB1100 EX out for a little photo shoot on Sunday morning. Here's one on a street in Uptown Charlotte.
![]()
You are correct, sir. A quiet Sunday morning on Tryon Street.Indypikes_imp said:Nice shot. Tryon St. I believe? I see Mimosa Grill in the background. Good restaurant. I use to live in Dilworth.moto_hero_4k_imp said:I took my CB1100 EX out for a little photo shoot on Sunday morning. Here's one on a street in Uptown Charlotte.
![]()
Rider like an ADV'er?alprider_imp said:nothing special


Rider like an ADV'er?GoldOxide_imp said:Rider like an ADV'er?alprider_imp said:nothing special![]()
peterbaron_imp said:Nice, yellow bike![]()
Whoa. You okay? :-/alprider_imp said:Rider like an ADV'er?GoldOxide_imp said:Rider like an ADV'er?alprider_imp said:nothing special![]()
![]()
no no.....its only byside the street...(parkingplace)
peterbaron_imp said:Nice, yellow bike![]()
and the blue darlingtime is over by self- accident rear wheel slides away... economical total damage. : curved frame ......and self i had very big luck middel of february.....any ribs broken...

Hm, must be the camera. I'm 183 cm. Average here when I grew up, now I often find myself shorter than teenagers of both sexes.The ferret_imp said:Nice.
You look tall Olof
Dang. It must be either the perspective in the photo, or the CB1100 really is that low. I am over 186 cm, so it looked like you were more than that.Olof_imp said:Hm, must be the camera. I'm 183 cm. Average here when I grew up, now I often find myself shorter than teenagers of both sexes.The ferret_imp said:Nice.
You look tall Olof

Cormanus_imp said:He is tall. An average height of 183 cm is unusual and 3 cm taller than the average male Swede.
If you can't get enough useless information, you'll be diverted by this Wikipedia piece on average heights.
GoldOxide_imp said:Cormanus_imp said:He is tall. An average height of 183 cm is unusual and 3 cm taller than the average male Swede.
If you can't get enough useless information, you'll be diverted by this Wikipedia piece on average heights.
Both my parents were less than 5' 3". :-/
The ferret_imp said:Those EX's are growing on me. Guess I'm getting used to that tank shape..finally lol
