Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

moto_hero_4k_imp said:
I took my CB1100 EX out for a little photo shoot on Sunday morning. Here's one on a street in Uptown Charlotte.
f3e5d616116c27c947365d31ebd18063.jpg
Nice shot. Tryon St. I believe? I see Mimosa Grill in the background. Good restaurant. I use to live in Dilworth.
 
Indypikes_imp said:
moto_hero_4k_imp said:
I took my CB1100 EX out for a little photo shoot on Sunday morning. Here's one on a street in Uptown Charlotte.
f3e5d616116c27c947365d31ebd18063.jpg
Nice shot. Tryon St. I believe? I see Mimosa Grill in the background. Good restaurant. I use to live in Dilworth.
You are correct, sir. A quiet Sunday morning on Tryon Street.

Sent from my Surface Duo using Tapatalk
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
nothing special
Rider like an ADV'er? :)
Rider like an ADV'er? :)
no no.....its only byside the street...(parkingplace)
peterbaron_imp said:
Nice, yellow bike :thumbsup:

and the blue darlingtime is over by self- accident rear wheel slides away... economical total damage. : curved frame ......and self i had very big luck middel of february.....any ribs broken...
 
Yikes! I hope you’re OK, alprider. That does not sound good.
 
alprider_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
nothing special
Rider like an ADV'er? :)
Rider like an ADV'er? :)
no no.....its only byside the street...(parkingplace)
peterbaron_imp said:
Nice, yellow bike :thumbsup:

and the blue darlingtime is over by self- accident rear wheel slides away... economical total damage. : curved frame ......and self i had very big luck middel of february.....any ribs broken...
Whoa. You okay? :-/
 
Olof_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Nice.

You look tall Olof
Hm, must be the camera. I'm 183 cm. Average here when I grew up, now I often find myself shorter than teenagers of both sexes.
Dang. It must be either the perspective in the photo, or the CB1100 really is that low. I am over 186 cm, so it looked like you were more than that. :)

Once I acquired an '18 NC750X (no longer have), I recall always "looking down" on the CB questioning, " ... when did it shrink down?". For me, it was a moment of reflection.
 
He is tall. An average height of 183 cm is unusual and 3 cm taller than the average male Swede.

If you can't get enough useless information, you'll be diverted by this Wikipedia piece on average heights.
 
wow...I'd be HUGE in Timor-Leste (where ever that is?)
 
Back
Top