the Ferret
Road warrior
great pic and history lesson Tev
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Give it a heart Chuckk. :heart:Chuckk_imp said:I am waiting for the white stuff.. I have some new ideas on this years .. last years was kinda cute.. I was lucky to find some "big eyes" for it ..
.![]()

OMG - don't give it a real heart Chuckk. I was only kiddin'.Chuckk_imp said:I have my secret plans ........ heh-heh-heh...
That's a beautiful view--I love deserts. But can one ask what happened to your bike? Looks like some scuffed up case covers.tod.branko_imp said:Guess I'll be the spammer today. So the sunrise took me up a very steep, very twisty mountain road, but it was worth it![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
That's a beautiful view--I love deserts. But can one ask what happened to your bike? Looks like some scuffed up case covers. One may ask, most definitely, and let me explain.pdedse_imp said:That's a beautiful view--I love deserts. But can one ask what happened to your bike? Looks like some scuffed up case covers.tod.branko_imp said:Guess I'll be the spammer today. So the sunrise took me up a very steep, very twisty mountain road, but it was worth it![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Haha...that says a lot right theretod.branko_imp said:That's a beautiful view--I love deserts. But can one ask what happened to your bike? Looks like some scuffed up case covers. One may ask, most definitely, and let me explain.pdedse_imp said:That's a beautiful view--I love deserts. But can one ask what happened to your bike? Looks like some scuffed up case covers.tod.branko_imp said:Guess I'll be the spammer today. So the sunrise took me up a very steep, very twisty mountain road, but it was worth it![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
As locally very few CB1100s are sold new, it's impossible to find a used one, nonetheless for a decent price, so mine is a Japanese import (as are 70% of the motorcycles on our roads) Bike was dropped, nothing major, and no damage has been repaired It has a few scuffs on the left side, engine case covers, headlight bezzel, pillion footpeg, and the left control cluster dented the tank a little. As it was in the original condition, I was perfectly fine with having the bike with that much damage. It's a 2014 with (then) 8000km on the clock, and I picked it up for just under 5000$ with insurance and registration, so according to local market, a good deal.
Now, if you knew me, you'd also know that I prefer to own motorcycles with imperfections, call it superstitious or whatever, but it keeps the evil eye away. So unless the damage is functional, I tend to keep it as is.
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed

Haha...that says a lot right therepdedse_imp said:Haha...that says a lot right theretod.branko_imp said:That's a beautiful view--I love deserts. But can one ask what happened to your bike? Looks like some scuffed up case covers. One may ask, most definitely, and let me explain.pdedse_imp said:That's a beautiful view--I love deserts. But can one ask what happened to your bike? Looks like some scuffed up case covers.tod.branko_imp said:Guess I'll be the spammer today. So the sunrise took me up a very steep, very twisty mountain road, but it was worth it![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
As locally very few CB1100s are sold new, it's impossible to find a used one, nonetheless for a decent price, so mine is a Japanese import (as are 70% of the motorcycles on our roads) Bike was dropped, nothing major, and no damage has been repaired It has a few scuffs on the left side, engine case covers, headlight bezzel, pillion footpeg, and the left control cluster dented the tank a little. As it was in the original condition, I was perfectly fine with having the bike with that much damage. It's a 2014 with (then) 8000km on the clock, and I picked it up for just under 5000$ with insurance and registration, so according to local market, a good deal.
Now, if you knew me, you'd also know that I prefer to own motorcycles with imperfections, call it superstitious or whatever, but it keeps the evil eye away. So unless the damage is functional, I tend to keep it as is.
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
I read a book about a man who lost his wife...a non-fiction love story really. They bought a brand new car and then together they took a hammer and popped a fair size dent into the hood of the car--that way they'd never have to worry about who would be responsible for the first mishap with the car.
I've always wanted the balls to do that, but so far I've left it up to chance.
lol - why not just for the windshield?pdedse_imp said:Haha...that says a lot right theretod.branko_imp said:That's a beautiful view--I love deserts. But can one ask what happened to your bike? Looks like some scuffed up case covers. One may ask, most definitely, and let me explain.pdedse_imp said:That's a beautiful view--I love deserts. But can one ask what happened to your bike? Looks like some scuffed up case covers.tod.branko_imp said:Guess I'll be the spammer today. So the sunrise took me up a very steep, very twisty mountain road, but it was worth it![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
As locally very few CB1100s are sold new, it's impossible to find a used one, nonetheless for a decent price, so mine is a Japanese import (as are 70% of the motorcycles on our roads) Bike was dropped, nothing major, and no damage has been repaired It has a few scuffs on the left side, engine case covers, headlight bezzel, pillion footpeg, and the left control cluster dented the tank a little. As it was in the original condition, I was perfectly fine with having the bike with that much damage. It's a 2014 with (then) 8000km on the clock, and I picked it up for just under 5000$ with insurance and registration, so according to local market, a good deal.
Now, if you knew me, you'd also know that I prefer to own motorcycles with imperfections, call it superstitious or whatever, but it keeps the evil eye away. So unless the damage is functional, I tend to keep it as is.
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
I read a book about a man who lost his wife...a non-fiction love story really. They bought a brand new car and then together they took a hammer and popped a fair size dent into the hood of the car--that way they'd never have to worry about who would be responsible for the first mishap with the car.
I've always wanted the balls to do that, but so far I've left it up to chance.
.