GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Peaceful place for a statue.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Mmm. This bloke, known here as EmptySea, wrote some rules for the competition. Rule 3, I recall was, "must be a new photo ..."
Nice picture just the same, particularly with the autumn leaves.


Ya, I know but we are two different riders...I hate riding when below +10*C = me and my bike are two different units at that temp, not to mention about running shoe performance :-/The ferret_imp said:200 and a few miles a day.......youcandoit PB
Yeah PB, a few below 10C you can handle, ... really.The ferret_imp said:200 and a few miles a day.......youcandoit PB
Looks like a Georgian historical site.jimgl3_imp said:Bell Mountain Hiawassee, GA
![]()

Heh, ... as usual alprider: Nice shots.peterbaron_imp said:Alp, you need to repaint your helmet yellow![]()
![]()
