Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Cormanus_imp said:
Mmm. This bloke, known here as EmptySea, wrote some rules for the competition. Rule 3, I recall was, "must be a new photo ..."

Nice picture just the same, particularly with the autumn leaves.
:rofl:

Another 200? Going for the bonus miles eh Sea?

I like the statue!
 
Yes. Trying to get to 15k by year end. I’m 1300 or so short as of now, so it will take some good weekend weather. Hoping my tires hold out until December so I can start 2021 on new rubber.
 
15K is a pretty lofty goal for a working stiff
 
I'm using mine for more city work than usual which is certainly good for petrol outlets.
 
from today's ride

4c7337e26e5f548aea4069a46cb44f59.jpg
 
Next week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday = +15*C/60F ( each, not total)...hope to make 1000 kms as this season round up.
:biker:
 
200 and a few miles a day.......youcandoit PB
 
The ferret_imp said:
200 and a few miles a day.......youcandoit PB
Ya, I know but we are two different riders...I hate riding when below +10*C = me and my bike are two different units at that temp, not to mention about running shoe performance :-/
 
no no blue and yellow are contrast friends....

if somebody likes to see all originals out of cam....notyet selectet.....

but for real quality you must it download : *herunterladen"...this onedriver viewer is not that good...


Microsoft OneDrive
 
Back
Top