I like how your helmet matches the sky.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
..the lens was not expensive enough :dodgy:..... but at least it was already round 1200sfr for me here..:hello:



Very true! I haven’t met a bike yet that I didn’t like something about!The ferret_imp said:CB looks right at home with that KZ even though they are 40 years difference in age.
Close in performance too if memory serves me having taken a '76 Z for a test ride a long long time ago.The ferret_imp said:CB looks right at home with that KZ even though they are 40 years difference in age.
I can swap back and forth between the Stock, Staintune, and Arrow canisters in about 10 minutes. I prefer the Staintune over the Arrow for what is a slightly better tone. The stock canister is nice for a change up once in awhile. Primitive '60s riding mode technology is good enough for me. :beerchug:Cormanus_imp said:I was about to say ... but then I saw your edit.