Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

From this weekend, 100+ miles through the Laurel Highlands in western PA with my wife on the back. This is a diner we stopped at. First time sitting down in a restaurant since early April.

03d138f9d829a6dcc68e83ca4618d28e.jpg
 
Hate watching the DLX/FJR tail light...:D
:biker:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:idea::biker:
 
Nice pics Sea. I know those two riders. Good people!
 
Crazyirv_imp said:
On the way to tahoe with my brother and his Meanie
I've ridden Ebbet's and Monitor passes in the Sierra Nevada's around Tahoe. Beautiful country


3a40c1023f7edb32896b355d15ead8d2.jpg
 
Beautiful photo, Richard. A classy bike indeed. Is that a white pin-stripe around the edge of the seat? Hadn't noticed that before.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Beautiful photo, Richard. A classy bike indeed. Is that a white pin-stripe around the edge of the seat? Hadn't noticed that before.
Thanks. Yes, the seat has a white pin-stripe detail. Maybe this picture shows it more clearly?

 
Went for a long ride this week. About 1400km altogether. This is from Valdresflye, which is one of the ways I can get from Trondheim to Oslo.
b2d97aafe93c990d937a2f379f8afd14.jpg

I swore to myself I was going to take a lot of pictures, but I just can't make myself stop when the riding's so great. Total number of pictures taken: 4. Two were OK. 50% success rate isn't too bad.
2f3b6b89647e91fdbf05a35a12776552.jpg
 
Richard_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
Beautiful photo, Richard. A classy bike indeed. Is that a white pin-stripe around the edge of the seat? Hadn't noticed that before.
Thanks. Yes, the seat has a white pin-stripe detail. Maybe this picture shows it more clearly?



Thanks. Yes, the seat has a white pin-stripe detail. Maybe this picture shows it more clearly?

[url=https://postimg.cc/Mcp00ntn] This bike looks nicer than my (ours) 2017 , like the stripe on the tank and the all silver engine.
 
It’s a particularly pleasant shade of red.
 
G'day fellas. Looks like a good day.
 
Looks like a lovely day of riding. Alain, I hope you and your wife can make the trip down again for this year's rally. And bring Peter with you!
 
Back
Top