Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Yes. I think the bloke was trying out his new drone. They’re useful for that sort of thing.
 
214 miles today through 5 counties today and some less traveled roads. Crossed the 10,000 mile mark and got 71.97 MPG.
8cac28341832dbad46c481d1a9b4c5aa.jpg

c6d2cca29014b9c7c048e9100aa81f10.jpg

374f8336d8df2873230fbd093d312fe6.jpg

ade014c677c2783dd8ffefbef3a7533d.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Wow pretty. That's a big day of riding PB

Apparently a good day of riding for you too mtneers! And congrats on the milestone.
 
Decent riding both peterbaron and mtneers. Congratulations on the milestone, mtneers.
 
Mtneers, 10,000 miles is very nice number, and your bike looks and is gorgeous :thumbsup:

...... "It was never about being first in -- it's about being in"......, as was wisely said by EmpySee

I've always liked long distance trips, very often with my beemer riding buddy.
Couple of times 300 miles with forum's member - Alain Lee.
Try to catch up with Cormanus and Ferret, but these two keep clocking their miles....constantly...and Ferret is daily miles killer & undisputed champion!!

We plan next one, up North, 2 nights, 3 days (corona pending)
Google Maps

...and mid July to Newfoundland...10-12 days/6-7 Kms, again corona.....????
 
That's incredible mileage Mtneers! Do you think that the Wyverns make it more efficient? Best i've ever done is around 60 mpg.
 
I'm a bit like you, peterbaron, I get most of my kilometres from a couple of long distance ride each year. I got off to a good start this year, but I can't see another big one on the horizon, particularly now the Australian MotoGP has been cancelled. Ferret's activities prove to me how consistent daily riding can rack up the kilometers (miles).
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I'm a bit like you, peterbaron, I get most of my kilometres from a couple of long distance ride each year. I got off to a good start this year, but I can't see another big one on the horizon, particularly now the Australian MotoGP has been cancelled. Ferret's activities prove to me how consistent daily riding can rack up the kilometers (miles).
I don't take shark gulps in miles much anymore, I take many little piranha bites lol

I just looked it up and my longest ride this year is only 117 miles, but I have ridden 156 days out of 160 for a little over 7000 miles total. Little bites add up.
 
From now on, the little Piranha is on mileage constant watch...:P:D
Good for you Ferret, that's what the motorcycle's life is all about :thumbsup:
 
Took a ride with a group of riders with whom we sometime tag along. 10 bikes, 420 miles, 3 states, 2 really good pieces of pie. One of the riders took these on-the-go pics.

67d6f2ed88687f6a3750567df9992db7.jpg


a3c08d4c9eb55a1c566bf4fc150b54b4.jpg
 
Back
Top