jimgl3_imp
Been there
oh no, 180 is Wolfpen Gap. too sharp for me, and yes, there are switchbacks. I prefer 60. But the Cherohala is what I really like, just farther away.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Those matching side covers make the 2013's look so much better.Flynrider_imp said:Stopped along Highway 12 in northern Idaho for a short hike through the cedar Grove.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If you look close, you'll see that mine have the matching tank stripe as well. I paid extra for that.clearviewx_imp said:Those matching side covers make the 2013's look so much better.Flynrider_imp said:Stopped along Highway 12 in northern Idaho for a short hike through the cedar Grove.
Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk![]()
It's relatively new to me. It's a H&B Journey 42l that I fitted to my existing H&B rack. I got it from forum member SanPete back in January. I've never been a fan of the way they look, but the utility outweighs that by a large margin on long road trips. The Tourmaster Select side bags are also new for this year. I'm really enjoying having real, functional storage, rather than just piling everything up with bungees on the back seat and rack.Cormanus_imp said:Lovely picture, Flyn. Is that top case new?
And that is how you end up with a dedicated touring/sport touring bike with fairing, bags and trunk in the garageFlynrider_imp said:It's relatively new to me. It's a H&B Journey 42l that I fitted to my existing H&B rack. I got it from forum member SanPete back in January. I've never been a fan of the way they look, but the utility outweighs that by a large margin on long road trips. The Tourmaster Select side bags are also new for this year. I'm really enjoying having real, functional storage, rather than just piling everything up with bungees on the back seat and rack.Cormanus_imp said:Lovely picture, Flyn. Is that top case new?
I felt the same way about top boxes, so I bought the Honda rear rack. It did not take too long to realize it had limited capabilities, so I bought small and inexpensive EMGO top box for my helmet.Cormanus_imp said:Good bloke, SanPete. I had the great pleasure of riding with him on my brief trip to the US. Top boxes are as ugly as no get out, but they are very practical. I wonder too about getting some side bags for camping trips. Those Tourmaster bags look OK, although noroomtomoove has some that came from a crowd called Andy Strapz that have a roll top and I think are waterproof. I like the look of them every time I see them.



Color matching, lightweight, and aerodynamically neutral. Comes with multiple tie-down points and won't fill up with water.kennyw_imp said:Yes, top boxes are ugly and we should have went for the retro milk crate look instead...
I stayed overnight at a hotel in Eureka, CA and they let my park my bike there by the front door, which also happened to be next to a bike rack.Lord Popgun_imp said:Well, that is versatile!
What is up with the complimentary bike rentals?
, thinking motorcycles!