Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Lovely Bonzaar. Black tank and side covers. Silver engine. Beautiful.

Ferret, is that taking protective gear just a little too far?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Huh. Like, that statue was just there - like arbitrarily?

Lol sorta. There was a couple who had set up a flea market type sale in a church parking lot. Toys, kids biycyles, stuff like that...plus this statue. I was blasting down the road and spotted it as I went past. Thought that would fit in with the medevial theme we've been having fun with here lately, so I turned around and went back. Asked of I could take a pic with the bike and they were so nice.. Moved a table, moved the statue where I could get a couple good pics with the bike. Nice country folks. I thanked them, we wished each other a pleasant evening, and I took off.
 
The ferret_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Huh. Like, that statue was just there - like arbitrarily?

Lol sorta. There was a couple who had set up a flea market type sale in a church parking lot. Toys, kids biycyles, stuff like that...plus this statue. I was blasting down the road and spotted it as I went past. Thought that would fit in with the medevial theme we've been having fun with here lately, so I turned around and went back. Asked of I could take a pic with the bike and they were so nice.. Moved a table, moved the statue where I could get a couple good pics with the bike. Nice country folks. I thanked them, we wished each other a pleasant evening, and I took off.

Lol sorta. There was a couple who had set up a flea market type sale in a church parking lot. Toys, kids biycyles, stuff like that...plus this statue. I was blasting down the road and spotted it as I went past. Thought that would fit in with the medevial theme we've been having fun with here lately, so I turned around and went back. Asked of I could take a pic with the bike and they were so nice.. Moved a table, moved the statue where I could get a couple good pics with the bike. Nice country folks. I thanked them, we wished each other a pleasant evening, and I took off.
Good story. Seems in many suburban areas getting simple, fun moments of connection with strangers is getting harder. For that statue, a definitely one-of-a-kind moment Ferret.
 
I need a good “Lord” icon. Not The LORD, a lord.
 
??

d51e2dcea14b13174c7f7a5412abf777.jpg


or

 
I’ll have to think about those. Hummmm I don’t know
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Lovely Bonzaar. Black tank and side covers. Silver engine. Beautiful.

Ferret, is that taking protective gear just a little too far?

thanks!

I saw those with the black engines.. like those to. But i guess it's a newer edition
 
Enjoying this weather - took some country roads home from work today. (Need to figure out how to attach photos without having to resize to meet size requirement - quality isn't great)
 
Nice the black and white is a cool treatment we don't see often
 
Back
Top