alprider
Road warrior
we have not that much wilde maple this are beech trunks
thanks thanks....
thanks thanks....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Delphisa_imp said:A few pictures of my last week-end ride : 100 miles from Grenoble area toward south, to some old villages on Provence hills.
Very nice weather, shiny, blue sky and green wheat fiedls! Winter is nearly over:
Some more pictures in this album: 2019_03_24 Soyans
Jean-Pierre
Nice pic Wisedrum. Ah, riding season is so swell.Wisedrum_imp said:Shadow and light.
Wisedrum
I'm feeling out of the probable environmental loop...what's the problem with riding near the water's edge?Wisedrum_imp said:It is a zone for pedestrians.
Nevertheless I rode near the water.
Anglers are driving with their cars into it so why shouldn't I with the CB? No police in sight...
Wisedrum