Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Wisedrum_imp said:
Shadow and light.




Wisedrum
Nice pic Wisedrum. Ah, riding season is so swell.

I find it interesting in your photos how close you get to the water line. In our neck of the woods only pedestrians can get that [legally] close.

 
It is a zone for pedestrians.
Nevertheless I rode near the water.
Anglers are driving with their cars into it so why shouldn't I with the CB? No police in sight...

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
It is a zone for pedestrians.
Nevertheless I rode near the water.
Anglers are driving with their cars into it so why shouldn't I with the CB? No police in sight...

Wisedrum
I'm feeling out of the probable environmental loop...what's the problem with riding near the water's edge?
 
Only pedestrians and bycicles are allowed to use this way close to the water, where I parked my motorbike. Was no problem for me though...
No plaintiff, no judge.

Wisedrum
 
Needed 8 miles to meet my goal of 300 miles for March- got 38. Chilly today. It's 38 now, but probably under 35 when I was out. New heated gear did its job (a gear report my follow later). I don't have heated socks so my toes told me when it was time to head back to base. All in all a great way to close out the riding month. I think I'll have a cigar to celebrate.

Surf was up on Lake Michigan and some hearty souls were taking advantage.


8b3ecbfd6eaca2681a3f753e4c302707.jpg



25b32cc6ef643ea9cfc4038653da1923.jpg


5fbb888ac7f07257f89fc0b0bc41c359.jpg
 
Good job MTC. Can't believe people would be in water at that temperature.Crazy.
 
Back
Top