Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

man every time I look at that I wish Honda had done a similar paint job
 
Alprider, I agree that paint job on your CB tank awesome.
However, could you clarify something for me? I remember seeing your beautiful pictures of a CB1100EX with a yellow tank. Did I miss something, or am I getting senile?
 
the blue/gold is nicer to me although a red/gold would be nicer yet ;)
 
OK, forget about colour appearance/liking , how about tank shape '10-'16 or '17-seamless
I would say, for this photo, yellow with '10-'16 tank is a better look overall :)
Can someone alter this blue/gold tank+covers with yellow paint (computerized way), please.
 
alprider_imp said:
my both darlings






any questions ?...:angel:

.
Very nice Alprider! Having two beautiful CB1100s is better than having a wife at home and a “goomah” living in an apartment. At least the CBs won’t get jealous of each other.:)
 
suhawk305_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
my both darlings






any questions ?...:angel:

.
Very nice Alprider! Having two beautiful CB1100s is better than having a wife at home and a “goomah” living in an apartment. At least the CBs won’t get jealous of each other.:)
Unless, that is, one has RLETs and the other doesn't. :angel:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
my both darlings






any questions ?...:angel:

.
Very nice Alprider! Having two beautiful CB1100s is better than having a wife at home and a “goomah” living in an apartment. At least the CBs won’t get jealous of each other.:)
Unless, that is, one has RLETs and the other doesn't. :angel:
Unless, that is, one has RLETs and the other doesn't. :angel:
So true! :rofl:
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
7°, not quite dry but no reason not to ride.



Wisedrum
That's the spirit Wisedrum. Raining here and I'm getting dressed to go for a ride as well. It's only water.
 
Temps in the 40s and no rain forecast until after dark. Vacillated on whether or not to blow out of the office a couple hours early. 50 miles later, decision validated.


7517974f083c18de261f737d5bd07bba.jpg

"Beach Rental"
Park Ave. Beach, Glencoe, IL
12.13.2018
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Temps in the 40s and no rain forecast until after dark. Vacillated on whether or not to blow out of the office a couple hours early. 50 miles later, decision validated.


7517974f083c18de261f737d5bd07bba.jpg

"Beach Rental"
Park Ave. Beach, Glencoe, IL
12.13.2018
Sneak her (?) down to the water would have made an awesome pic, especially with no sun bathers around.

Sometimes I do that with the car on Lake Huron in the bowels of winter. Yup, no sun bathers. In fact, the car is on the frozen lake, not the beach. It is kinda surreal and makes wondrous photos with all the frozen wave craziness.
 
Back
Top