Wisedrum
Road warrior
Shortly before I rode home on the same trip during sunset at 22:30h, a midsummernight.
Wisedrum
Wisedrum
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's the Hepco & Becker rack I got from the craigslist seller ... very nice piece of kit. Matching top case on order from ebay via Germany.KiowaEagle_imp said:Is that the OEM rack you have zbillster?
That firs pic freaked me out for a second....I though you stole my bike! I have the exact same rack with a black milk crate zip-tied to it. It's perfect for me 90% of the time.zbillster_imp said:I got this Hepco new for $150 from the craigslist guy, which was quite a deal ... I like the provisions for pillion to have a couple of options for something to grab onto, and the "just in case" bar to keep them from falling off the back during 2nd gear pulls.
Your standard 1970s milk crate, zip-tied at the bottom ...
Or your basic duffel bag ... this one's about 18x12x12 inches ...
Sent from my SM-T710 using TapatalkThe ferret_imp said:Those last few sure beat the price I just paid for a 47 L Givi top case for the FJR. Heck I'd bet they even beat the price for the mount kit lol
:rofl:zbillster_imp said:Well, I thought I gave the old girl a proper rogering last weekend ... enough to keep her content ... but then I hear her pleas from my garage ... "Oh, no, darlin' ... roger me some more ... longer ... faster ... harder ..."
So I took the old girl out for an overnighter to Nocona to see the Horton Classic Car Collection ... booked the honeymoon suite.
Cut the trip a little short ... the 18+ mph wind was giving me a good rogering ... :dodgy:
Anyway, here's five of the many I took ... the best five, methinks ...