the Ferret
Road warrior
From Today's ride to the lake
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice shot, Christian.EarsOnWheels_imp said:
Looks great in B/W!The ferret_imp said:From Today's ride to the lake
![]()
Looks great in B/W!cookiemech_imp said:Looks great in B/W!The ferret_imp said:From Today's ride to the lake
![]()
redbirds_imp said:Some photos from a 50 mile ride this morning.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The ferret_imp said:Doh... Looked at that too fast. I thought that was bigsky's. Still think it's cool though.
Bigskyorbust_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Doh... Looked at that too fast. I thought that was bigsky's. Still think it's cool though.
Lol. I’ve got a black beauty. But man that red with the red side panels looks super sharp.. are they aluminum?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very well, too. I've looked closely and can't see the brush marks.redbirds_imp said:Bigskyorbust_imp said:The ferret_imp said:Doh... Looked at that too fast. I thought that was bigsky's. Still think it's cool though.
Lol. I’ve got a black beauty. But man that red with the red side panels looks super sharp.. are they aluminum?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. I’ve got a black beauty. But man that red with the red side panels looks super sharp.. are they aluminum?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're stock panels that I painted.
