Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

From Today's ride to the lake

01a8204a5686b8f4bd66b8b5f5420b27.jpg
 
Watching the sailing competition on the water during the Kieler Woche, one if not the biggest sailing event in the world. The 10 days party in the center of the city is not of any interest for me anymore. But I live there. Too much alcohol, cars, way too loud music, expensive food, lots of waste, shouting animateurs and these days big screens for public viewing of the soccer WM. When Germany is playing today 17.00h the streets are empty. Oh what a luck, it's time to go out for a ride....

Wisedrum
 
Lovely photos, Wisedrum and pdedse.
 
hey a 2013 with matching side covers.. cool!
 
That's redbirds' bike. It's been like that a while now.
 
Doh... Looked at that too fast. I thought that was bigsky's. Still think it's cool though.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Doh... Looked at that too fast. I thought that was bigsky's. Still think it's cool though.

Lol. I’ve got a black beauty. But man that red with the red side panels looks super sharp.. are they aluminum?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Bigskyorbust_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Doh... Looked at that too fast. I thought that was bigsky's. Still think it's cool though.

Lol. I’ve got a black beauty. But man that red with the red side panels looks super sharp.. are they aluminum?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I’ve got a black beauty. But man that red with the red side panels looks super sharp.. are they aluminum?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're stock panels that I painted.
 
redbirds_imp said:
Bigskyorbust_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Doh... Looked at that too fast. I thought that was bigsky's. Still think it's cool though.

Lol. I’ve got a black beauty. But man that red with the red side panels looks super sharp.. are they aluminum?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I’ve got a black beauty. But man that red with the red side panels looks super sharp.. are they aluminum?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're stock panels that I painted.
Very well, too. I've looked closely and can't see the brush marks. :P
 
Back
Top