flynrider
Road warrior
I don't think so. The yellow is a pearl color. No sparkly bits like the candy and metallic colors.Banned_imp said:I wonder if the yellow is as sparkly as the red we got?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't think so. The yellow is a pearl color. No sparkly bits like the candy and metallic colors.Banned_imp said:I wonder if the yellow is as sparkly as the red we got?
She keeps up with me on the straight sections but falls back in the curves being a newer rider. But it is a big improvement over the CBR250R.The ferret_imp said:love me some mountain passes kenny! How does your wife's ctx 700 do in the passes?
Hey...Ferret has only ridden 8 days so far this month too lolEmptySea_imp said:Rode to work, beating the rain, and keeping my June riding streak intact for 8 days (not Ferret-like numbers, for sure)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is cool that you know my "backyard"! I love riding around here, and the road from St Claude, past Pontarlier to Morteau just before Villers-le-Lac is my favourite Sunday ride. To be honest, I prefer this to the Alps as the roads are less crowded and more flowing.tommymck_imp said:Beautiful Alp! Switzerland has to be one of the prettiest places on Earth.
And I absolutely love the Jura Henrik. I spent a bunch of time in a small village called Viller-le-Lac just across the French border. What a great place to ride.
Thanks for sharing.LongRanger_imp said:Nice little 180-mile breakfast ride today. It's been very warm in the flatlands lately and the mountains have been really comfortable (70's-80's). No summer tourist traffic yet.
Ferret and Offroad, you might recognize these vistas from your visit to Colorado last summer.
1) Guanella Pass, elev. 11,670', with a nice view of Mt. Bierstadt, elev. 14,065' in the distance. It's more dramatic in person. Nary a cloud in the sky and very little snow remaining considering it's only the second week of June! Guanella Pass Road connects Georgetown and Grant, CO, a distance of 24 miles. Until two years ago, the southern section was unpaved but now that it's been paved, it's heavenly. Anyone coming out this way for a ride should include this pass on their itinerary.
![]()
2) Entry to the Mt. Evans Scenic Road, the highest paved road in North America. Tops out at 14,260', way above treeline, and typically cold and gusty. The road opened for the summer two weeks ago and will close the day after Labor Day. I imagine the heavy equipment in the background got quite a workout clearing the snow.
![]()
3) Winding down to Evergreen, CO, from Echo Lake on CO-103. This is about 15 minutes from my front door. The peaks in the background (looking west) are about 13,000'.
![]()
misterprofessionality_imp said:i'm learning more and more that alprider has a thing for the color yellow.
..
..
that i own since 2000