Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Houtman_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Ok I have to ask ( but I'm almost afraid to lol) ... What is a holiday lady?
Probably a lady on holiday/vacation visiting that area
Probably a lady on holiday/vacation visiting that area
thats it (a malaysian for 3 weeks)....:thumbsup:

btw- the far background hills are germany....
 
SCCBrider, is your mate a forum member?
 
Nice 900 mile weekend ride to check out the Mississippi river with my Metric Harley friend. 56.4 mpg and I carried all of his stuff. His mileage was much less impressive. We hit hot spots on the way back in excess of 98 degrees. It took this Wisconsin boys breath away.

5ed0379664fc77d21fb106e20e5a60ce.jpg
[/URL][/img]
 
Love the tank, parm. Is that a 2013 bike? If so, are the bar switches OEM?
 
The background isn't so impressive, just a parking place in the nature of a camping site where I ate pommes frites with mayo. But the CB is. Here shown with her milk chocolate side.





Wisedrum
 
Took a quick ride over Steven's pass with my wife yesterday.
dfcd1af47bfae331e1eb7bf5b05a4521.jpg
af74957a831e80109b2330b5abad57d7.jpg
ce2be075ca8404b3c342f0cc51abc036.jpg
0b1b83c42cce0bf391bee5b0c678ac3a.jpg
db7b876858eb167989e4318cd6af7eda.jpg
29998c57a7d737b0f2c48d8ab828ecd7.jpg
 
Banned_imp said:
I wonder if the yellow is as sparkly as the red we got?
so far i have it in my remembers : no...but it shines even in its color type and the painting technique so much.....it has not this fine sparkly metalic underground...this has only my yello goldwing a bit....
 
love me some mountain passes kenny! How does your wife's ctx 700 do in the passes?
 
Back
Top