Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Anthills lol. You look like an interesting character Scootjockey. What kind of helmet is that, don't think I have ever seen one like it. Sorta resembles a UK Bobby's police helmet to me.
 
I painted one I had and initially had mounted a camera on it thats where the sticker came from. I just wore it today because I was hot and sweaty from mowing just taking a short ride to cool off. Bought the visor on a clearance table for $3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Thanks
465124ceb2e0b21393ffc503bc90ca89.png
5df0e73ed3dbff8d68579c6551df9ab7.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Rode to work today. Tried to copy C-Breezy’s recent photo. Didn’t get it quite right, though.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Scootjockey_imp said:
I found a hill of something and a sugar milland a retired logging train engine?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wow. So, you are taking a selfie whilst riding your bike BACKWARDS?? Awesome circus skills!! :clap::clap::clap:
And what is that hill in the background?
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Rode to work today. Tried to copy C-Breezy’s recent photo. Didn’t get it quite right, though.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha, still a great pic though!
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Scootjockey_imp said:
I found a hill of something and a sugar milland a retired logging train engine?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wow. So, you are taking a selfie whilst riding your bike BACKWARDS?? Awesome circus skills!! :clap::clap::clap:
And what is that hill in the background?
:rofl:
 
Thanks again I’m here to entertain. I think the huge pile of material is bauxite used to make aluminum.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
my yard is comprised of Appling and Cecil sandy soil. LOL! Red, I got to get down your way and meet you sometime! actually I will be on Jekyll Isl in July for the PAC summer conference. that's close by, right?
 
jimgl3_imp said:
my yard is comprised of Appling and Cecil sandy soil. LOL! Red, I got to get down your way and meet you sometime! actually I will be on Jekyll Isl in July for the PAC summer conference. that's close by, right?
Yes, about 50 miles from me. Let me know when you get down this way.
 
Back
Top