emptysea
Road warrior
I love riding, Ferret. Even the short ride to work is worth every minute....both of them. LOL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This has a very Monty Python look to ituse2b_imp said:that is an amazing looking bike CBhooligan
Wife and I were out scavenging for food today and found a Red Snapper fresh off the boat . BTW - " Fried " is a major food group in the south !
Thank God Max you can't read Greek (also Ferret and Guth..), because the graffiti translation in English would made this post banned from this forum and for a good reason...max_imp said:Thanks for posting, acrobat.
even found the right spot on google earth, i know because even the graffiti matched up!
max
Be my guest...anytime...I'll be glad to have you here. As for food you're absolutely right!EmptySea_imp said:Wonderful photos, Acrobat. I'd love to tour Greece on a motorcycle...with someone who spoke Greek and knew the best places to eat. Some knowledge of the history and the culture would be great too, but the scenery and the food (ok, mainly the food) would be paramount.
Someday, perhaps.
Got mine yesterday! :banana:EmptySea_imp said:I bought a Fujifilm XP120 to replace my dead point and shoot cameras. This one is waterproof, the lack of said feature lead to the demise of my last two or three cameras. The Ferret and (I think) redbirds use this camera. I didn't have time to pull the pics off of this morning. It was comfortable to use, though.