Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Nice to see Chios through your camera, Acrobat, thanks for posting.

Went for a night shoot in Auckland yesterday and here are some of the results, water sure helps to sparkle up the image

America's cup basin
069bff0d11077c24fa6df2a640c42358.jpg


across the harbor, lit up by friendly motorist
391059193bc7456b4b73e6a8d4ac8d25.jpg


and a lit up walkway.
0ba3e2eb4bffe6bef91410a88f5dde00.jpg


Found the best link on imgur is the bbs button, second button from the bottom, it copies the image into the post AND opens the link if you click on it, click again on the imgur photo and the full resolution is displayed, lovely...

Also got some very helpful suggestions from the moderators because at my age i was lost.

cheers max
 
Hey Max your pics look great. Auckland, the water, and a CB in the twilight is very impressive. Nice clean bike too, I've got a bit of 'sparkle envy' when I see your machine.
 
Lovely photos Acrobat and Max.

Acrobat, just this once, I've fixed your links so the pictures appear on the forum. But see Max's post for how you might do it yourself next time. It's worth it, because you nearly always get accolades for posting pictures here!
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Lovely photos Acrobat and Max.

Acrobat, just this once, I've fixed your links so the pictures appear on the forum. But see Max's post for how you might do it yourself next time. It's worth it, because you nearly always get accolades for posting pictures here!
Thanks Cormanus , promise to do my best next time..
 
Decided to get my January ride in on New Year’s Day.

That makes 2 consecutive NYD rides and 3 of the 4 NYD on which I have ridden.

That makes 47 consecutive months in which I rode at least once.

That marks the coldest day on which I have ever ridden.

+3 degrees at go time. At least it was sunny.



16 miles ridden.





Visor was about 1/2 frosted over from top to bottom by the time I got home. Bike performed flawlessly.



Happy New Year!!!




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Awesome Sea, congrats. 16 miles in low single digits. That is something on a naked bike with no electrics, really something. You are one tough dude! :worship:
 
Congratulations, MTC. Brave man.

Would it have been warmer if you'd done it at 3 pm? :P
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Congratulations, MTC. Brave man.

Would it have been warmer if you'd done it at 3 pm? :P
:rofl:
For some reason, my dealer has set/reset my clock 12 hours off nearly every time they service it. Also, I do not bother changing it from DST so it was actually 2:00pm when I rode.
 
Rolls, the CB looks very elegant amidst all that plastic.
 
amazing how the CB stands out in the crowd :thumbsup:
met up with some friends from up north today ' snowbirds " at the Flora-Bama state line along the gulf coast.
and eventually stopped in for a buffet.
 
very nice work, us2be, good contrast in them, especially like the first pic.
nicely done cameo appearance of the "motorcycles only parking " with fitting classic bike design by the sign writer, very appropriate indeed.

max
 
Houtman_imp said:
Did you have to make us jealous us2be ???
actually no or i would have mentioned i went back for another center cut breast ,
a bucket for scraps and stuffed myself with more crab ......;]
 
Back
Top