Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Cormanus_imp said:
Point taken. You could, though, leave the gutters and go riding with Mrs MTC on the other side of town!
There are two things that I have learned to not do: 1) Wake Mrs MTC or 2)Ask Mrs MTC to ride when the outside temp is less than 55f (13c).
Oh...and 3)Don't joke about her cooking...ever.
Ohhhh one more: 4) Do not try to scare her.
 
Last week the sun was peeking through the clouds(or so I thought) after the last snow had melted and the temperature was just above zero deg C, so I went out for a ride. After using up a tankful of gas total sun sighting time was 10 minutes or so. Oh well...


There is a church in the distance but I don't suppose this shot qualifies for December photo challenge(being taken in November :D)


Fingers crossed for some more ice free roads in the coming weeks. I'm not emotionally ready to winterize the CB yet...
 
Those checkerboard CB's are so rare. looks good tuareg
 
Just trying something with google pics, it may not work at all....

ah no, so here is the small version, sorry
 
Lovely shot, Max. If you manage to link to a photo in Google Photos, please let us know how you do it. I've never been able to make it work consistently.
 
A trip on the 2. Advent.

Warm clothes and Chai Latte kept me in a good mood.
Some snow here, some mud there. Now I clean the CB and cover it.

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum, what a contrast, brings back memories from when i lived in the Netherlands.
It is interesting to have opposing seasons though so we can enjoy each other's travels and get inspiration for coming summer.
I also follow a group of mainly British motovloggers and it opens my eyes to their landscape and " weather patterns".
And the food in germany was always really nice, i do mis that.

There is a Japanese vlogger who adopted the theme " biking for swiss rolls " he has some nice video's on his travels
see what you think ;
cheers max
 
Concerning food, especially bred, corny and dark, is better and much more delicious than in every other country I bought one. And beer....

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
Concerning food, especially bred, corny and dark, is better and much more delicious than in every other country I bought one. And beer....

Wisedrum
than you've never been to my country obviously
 
Back
Top