Hope the weather stays good for you.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
EmptySea_imp said:Managed to get another 100+ mile ride in today. A little on the chilly side, but sunny and otherwise delightful. Stopped at the Adlai Stevenson Farm (former Illinois governor and twice Democratic candidate for US President) and made it all the way to the Illinois/Wisconsin border before turning home. Still arranged my return trip to include Sheridan Rd (“My Road”)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Cormanus: I'm now at 4555 miles on the new bike. I have 9,966 total miles for 2017. I need 34 more in December to meet my 2017 resolution.
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmptySea_imp said:59 degrees at 9:00am in Chicago on November 28th?!? Heck yeah, I’m riding to work!!
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey not bad weather we are having huh? Are you doing toys for tots this Sunday? I work for the county forest preserves and will be out there helping out so ill be looking for some CBs hahaEmptySea_imp said:59 degrees at 9:00am in Chicago on November 28th?!? Heck yeah, I’m riding to work!!
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rolls_imp said:
If the final item isn’t “immediately crossing off all preceding items” you have the wrong list.EmptySea_imp said:I hadn't planned on Toys for Tots this year, but the weather looks promising. I will check what is on my to-do list for the weekend.

If the final item isn’t “immediately crossing off all preceding items” you have the wrong list.Cormanus_imp said:If the final item isn’t “immediately crossing off all preceding items” you have the wrong list.EmptySea_imp said:I hadn't planned on Toys for Tots this year, but the weather looks promising. I will check what is on my to-do list for the weekend.
Go riding.