emptysea
Road warrior
“The Wait”
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Perfect weather today for a ride. Yea, my brother has been having issues with his new Bonneville. It gets down to about 58 miles remaining on the countdown and starts cutting out and stalling. The shop replaced the sending unit under warranty and today we were out testing and carried a can of gas just in case. We rode 150 miles and it got down to 38 miles remaining and still running so that's good. Maybe it's fixed.Django_imp said:Nice shot. Looks like you enjoyed your ride, at least there is that grin...
Is that a spare can at the other bike?
Me too!Cormanus_imp said:MTC, I like The Wait.

A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...Flynrider_imp said:Great pics, Rockhop!
How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"?![]()
A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...RockHop_imp said:A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...Flynrider_imp said:Great pics, Rockhop!
How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"?![]()
Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anywaysuhawk305_imp said:A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...RockHop_imp said:A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...Flynrider_imp said:Great pics, Rockhop!
How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"?![]()
I know how you feel RockHop. Never got a participation ribbon, but I did get a 2nd place trophy in the “Survivor” category at a VJMC show for my CB77. I felt so special until my wife tells everyone that there was only two bikes entered in the Survivor category!
Great pictures and what a great photo opportunity for you and your CB!

Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anywayRockHop_imp said:Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anywaysuhawk305_imp said:A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...RockHop_imp said:A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...Flynrider_imp said:Great pics, Rockhop!
How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"?![]()
I know how you feel RockHop. Never got a participation ribbon, but I did get a 2nd place trophy in the “Survivor” category at a VJMC show for my CB77. I felt so special until my wife tells everyone that there was only two bikes entered in the Survivor category!
Great pictures and what a great photo opportunity for you and your CB!
![]()

They do go together nicely don't they?clearviewx_imp said:Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anywayRockHop_imp said:Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anywaysuhawk305_imp said:A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...RockHop_imp said:A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...Flynrider_imp said:Great pics, Rockhop!
How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"?![]()
I know how you feel RockHop. Never got a participation ribbon, but I did get a 2nd place trophy in the “Survivor” category at a VJMC show for my CB77. I felt so special until my wife tells everyone that there was only two bikes entered in the Survivor category!
Great pictures and what a great photo opportunity for you and your CB!
![]()
![]()
Nothing better than airplanes & motorcycles
They do go together nicely don't they?Flynrider_imp said:They do go together nicely don't they?clearviewx_imp said:Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anywayRockHop_imp said:Photo ops can be fleeting. Kind of proud of this one with the crop duster, but the I was on the "wrong" bike that day. I'll sneak it in here anywaysuhawk305_imp said:A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...RockHop_imp said:A real blow to my self esteem. Had to find a safe space afterwards while I fondled my participation ribbons...Flynrider_imp said:Great pics, Rockhop!
How is it that your presence, with a beautiful CB1100, didn't qualify you as a "local dignitary"?![]()
I know how you feel RockHop. Never got a participation ribbon, but I did get a 2nd place trophy in the “Survivor” category at a VJMC show for my CB77. I felt so special until my wife tells everyone that there was only two bikes entered in the Survivor category!
Great pictures and what a great photo opportunity for you and your CB!
![]()
![]()
Nothing better than airplanes & motorcycles
![]()