Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

It somehow seemed significant that I crossed eleventyone miles on Bilbo Baggin's birthday.
Happy Hobbit Day!

Hobbit Day - Wikipedia

8726629f1b316c02a309269b4f03e789.jpg
 
Went for a nice 150 miles today. The "bladder before rear end" test was successful on the Corbin so I'll be keeping it. Also an ebay find appeared on the bike as well. It sounds lovely.

 
Camoto, it's good to hear the corbin is working out well for you.

Looks like an Arrow slip-on. Did you leave the baffle in or pull it out?

I rode about 180 miles today up to New Boston, NH and back mostly on back roads. It was a beutiful day but a little too warm for me (85 F +). I'm looking forward to the 60-70 degree weather this fall!
 
Comoto, I sat on a Corbin like that on an used ST at the Dealers the other day. I’ll say it was comfortable. At least in the showroom. First time ever on an aftermarket seat.

I will say somebody used Armor All or some such and it was SLIPPERY :)
 
Curlyjoe, yes, it's the Arrow! Baffle is removed (I haven't actually tried it yet). It's not loud at all so I'll probably just leave it out. It has a really nice tone and is substantially lighter than stock.

ArmorAll on a motorcycle seat is a really bad idea! A little Windex and a microfiber cloth would fix that pretty quickly though.
 
That's the first time I've noticed old and new together. I like both , but I think I like the old flanged tank better. It looks more "period correct" . I'm sure the 2 tone paint helps , too.
 
dirt road_imp said:
That's the first time I've noticed old and new together. I like both , but I think I like the old flanged tank better. It looks more "period correct" . I'm sure the 2 tone paint helps , too.
Yes, I'm with you - I much prefer the tank on the "Gen 1" version.
 
Back
Top