Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

So, alprider, you have 2 CB1100s now? You've bought a 2017 model?

Nice work.
 
Cool Chapomis. We will call your gathering " rally-lite" lol
 
It's just my opinion, and I've no wish to take away from the joy of getting 4 CB1100s and their riders together, but surely a rally ought to include at least one sleepover?

By the way, Chapomis, great photos and congratulations for joining Photobucket.
 
At William Harsha Lake on this mornings ride


27f02f43977df6a7abff98ced93a626f.jpg
 
A group of us rode to Whitefish, Montana for the weekend from Calgary, AB. The trip down was eventful with 2 degrees C, raining and snow on the ground in sections. Brrrrrr, heated grips would have been nice.

Saturday we woke up to more reasonable temps and had a 300 mile ride with the highlight being 40 miles of heaven from the SW edge of Lake Kookanusa up to Dodge Summit and to the little town of Yaak. Twisty, twisty, twisty with pavement in excellent condition running thru deep Montana forest. Road was empty other than a bit of action from the fire fighting activities going on in a section.

Heres a pic of my rose amongst the thorns at Lake Koocanusa.
e389fd40c488bb061d8e085245bec0d4.jpg

24f287df4265600297d1f133f2a62756.png


Unreal time! This stretch of road made the Going to the Sun road closure much easier to take.
 
That's a heck of a group and the road looks awesome.
 
That's an amazing looking road.
 
Caught some glimpses of Lake Michigan along the Chicago North Shore this weekend on my new ride...
6159a8ee948f0664c581b06941420f2a.jpg


... when I saw this dog topiary. Since I was on a CB1100 when I saw it, it is clearly on topic and needs to be shared here.
353c10bb08395a12ed0da4436c402a8a.jpg

Madness takes it's toll...
 
TimeIsFleeting_imp said:
Caught some glimpses of Lake Michigan along the Chicago North Shore this weekend on my new ride...
6159a8ee948f0664c581b06941420f2a.jpg


... when I saw this dog topiary. Since I was on a CB1100 when I saw it, it is clearly on topic and needs to be shared here.
353c10bb08395a12ed0da4436c402a8a.jpg

Madness takes it's toll...
About 90% sure that your photo was taken at the same location of these shots from our CB1100 "LSD" trip in 2015.







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The local BMW riders group meets every Monday at different hot dog stands around Chicagoland. I know a bunch of these guys and they welcome (or tolerate) other bikes. My friend Ed brought his CB this week. A nice contrast to the blues and grays of the rest of the attendees' rides.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hot dogs and Starbucks... Wierd combination
 
The ferret_imp said:
Hot dogs and Starbucks... Wierd combination
These particular riders are unlikely to go to a Starbucks. They call themselves the "Rogue Riders", a somewhat grandiose name for them since, as far as I can tell, the only thing they rebel against is riding in rush hour traffic or spending $3.00 on a cup of coffee.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Hot dogs and Starbucks... Wierd combination
These particular riders are unlikely to go to a Starbucks. They call themselves the "Rogue Riders", a somewhat grandiose name for them since, as far as I can tell, the only thing they rebel against is riding in rush hour traffic or spending $3.00 on a cup of coffee.
These particular riders are unlikely to go to a Starbucks. They call themselves the "Rogue Riders", a somewhat grandiose name for them since, as far as I can tell, the only thing they rebel against is riding in rush hour traffic or spending $3.00 on a cup of coffee.


:rofl:
 
Back
Top