So, alprider, you have 2 CB1100s now? You've bought a 2017 model?
Nice work.
Nice work.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
About 90% sure that your photo was taken at the same location of these shots from our CB1100 "LSD" trip in 2015.TimeIsFleeting_imp said:Caught some glimpses of Lake Michigan along the Chicago North Shore this weekend on my new ride...
![]()
... when I saw this dog topiary. Since I was on a CB1100 when I saw it, it is clearly on topic and needs to be shared here.
![]()
Madness takes it's toll...
These particular riders are unlikely to go to a Starbucks. They call themselves the "Rogue Riders", a somewhat grandiose name for them since, as far as I can tell, the only thing they rebel against is riding in rush hour traffic or spending $3.00 on a cup of coffee.The ferret_imp said:Hot dogs and Starbucks... Wierd combination
These particular riders are unlikely to go to a Starbucks. They call themselves the "Rogue Riders", a somewhat grandiose name for them since, as far as I can tell, the only thing they rebel against is riding in rush hour traffic or spending $3.00 on a cup of coffee.EmptySea_imp said:These particular riders are unlikely to go to a Starbucks. They call themselves the "Rogue Riders", a somewhat grandiose name for them since, as far as I can tell, the only thing they rebel against is riding in rush hour traffic or spending $3.00 on a cup of coffee.The ferret_imp said:Hot dogs and Starbucks... Wierd combination