Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Well, the bike felt plenty stable on the ride back, but I think that piece works better as a chain guard (once I get it fixed).

It holds the honor of being the only mechanical failure at the western rally
2b6dd4ddf1df6451621835531027916f.png


Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
 
Here is one from the Crowsnest Pass in the Cdn Rockies. Was on my way to the US through Idaho.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Here is a shot off the side of old highway 97, just south of N Cascades Scenic Highway 20. Just passed a bunch of apple orchards and though the arid landscape would suit the thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Last one folks, I promise. Grand Coulee Dam, just northwest of Spokane, WA. What a beautiful state to ride motorcycles through, great scenery and great roads.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
run-tmc_imp said:
Here is one from the Crowsnest Pass in the Cdn Rockies. Was on my way to the US through Idaho.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Here is a shot off the side of old highway 97, just south of N Cascades Scenic Highway 20. Just passed a bunch of apple orchards and though the arid landscape would suit the thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Last one folks, I promise. Grand Coulee Dam, just northwest of Spokane, WA. What a beautiful state to ride motorcycles through, great scenery and great roads.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So are you the one that passed us on Friday night? Flynrider and I were parked on the south side of lost trail pass on highway 93 in Idaho when a black CB1100 rode by heading south following another bike. At least we thought it was black but it could have been blue.

Somewhere near here: Dropped Pin
near 9485 US-93, Sula, MT 59871

Google Maps
 
Flyn... how are you going to fix it? Welding on chrome doesn't work too well. Did you save your black plastic one?

run-tmc .. last one? That's crazy talk. That's exactly what this thread is for. Post em if you got em! That dam pic is cool (he he ... I said dam and got away with it)

Offroad and I spotted this sign on our recent Colorado trip with LR and wondered if it would fly on the forum :rofl:

b7fb64e2280f10ff32d121820dc11fbc.jpg
 
It wasn't me Kenny. I was through ID on Wednesday and again on Sunday, but only as far SE as Sandpoint and each time by myself. I didn't meet up with my buddy on his Bonneville until Spokane, then parted with his company at Sedro-Woolley after making a meandering loop through several days.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I did save the original plastic one, so I can use that in the meantime.

The chain guard is stainless, so I should be able to re- weld the tab (with some reinforcement).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
 
I would weld a stainless washer on each side of the broken tab as long as the extra thickness doesn't move the guard too far off center. Otherwise, one washer welded to the outside.
 
When you do, you'll enjoy the tail bag even more. :P
 
wow, that IS devoid of traffic lol. Cool pic

hitting a moose on a motorcycle would not be a good thing. Glad you missed it.
 
lash_imp said:
Silver Point, Tenn. just before the eclipse. 3700 kms. in 6 days with no rain. Great trip![/i]
On the way home ...
Looks like a great trip. The blue paint scheme goes well! I noticed you brought along the 3700 kms mandatory best friend; an AirHawk Cushion. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing!
 
That Wyvern exhaust is just the thing. Good looking bike, lash.

And ... my AirHawk is definitely my friend.
 
Back
Top