the Ferret
Road warrior
LOL great pic. I would need help getting back up from that angle.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice pictureGameadi72_imp said:On my way home to Calgary, riding from Kelowna BC. 600 kms of beautiful Rocky Mtns.
![]()
Love them all.alprider_imp said:here any pics from my blue-gold darling
link to my space:
Microsoft OneDrive
and if you are log on :
[attachment=6753]
[attachment=6754]
[attachment=6755]
btw.
my other current bikes
Microsoft OneDrive
Putting that dent in the tank without harming the rest of the bike will take some planning. Let us know how it works out!The ferret_imp said:If I ever dent the tank on my dlx I think I'll have it reto painted like Alprider's and use2be's only in red with black/white/gold banding. They look really good imo.