Here's a handful of shots from todays ride. I wanted to get out and back before the next batch of rain. 'Out' was OK, 'back' however, included heavy rain and O'hail. Just a reminder... hail hurts. :blush: These were only about cherry pit size, which is better than what we had been getting lately. I did see on the opposite side of the divided road where a pick-up truck had pulled over and taken in a biker for protection and safety in general. No such Samaritan on my side so I soldiered on.
Just under 100 mile round trip and we arrived safe. Soaked and unharmed with the exception of some slight temporary numbness about the face, forehead and the back of my left hand being used as a hail face shield/deflector. The bond between the little black & I has grown. She handled well, just a bit slopped up now with road muck from the ride back up the hill to home elevation, cruising through the mud/water running downward. :-/