c-breezy_imp
Been there
Great pics everyone...and Macenthor, your pic makes me wish I got my grab bar in chrome instead!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes. Mine's the black one Chapomis. I realized yesterday there's never been more than 3 CB1100s linked to this forum in one place. I'm hoping to better that in the coming days when the rally Down Under rolls out of town.Chapomis_imp said:Nice !!! Well represented. I like the Black with the grey side cover and all silver motor, yours ? The red and white always look good![]()
Macenthor_imp said:
As wise and unbiased as Yoda you are.... the force is strong with this one!!!Frulk_imp said:As I stated elsewhere the 17 is growing on me but in my estimation the 2014 DLX is still the gold standard for symmetry, understated retro appeal and elegance. This coming from a Guy riding a 2013 standard.
LongRanger - That is one of my favorite rides in Northern NM. The views from the summit are phenomenal. On the downside, I tend to get rained on about half the time and it can get really cold! Always have my cold/wet gear with me on this ride.LongRanger_imp said:Gary, nice shots. That's some great riding country. If you've not yet ridden from Tres Piedras to Tierra Amarilla over Brazos Pass, be sure to put it on your short list!
As wise and unbiased as Yoda you are.... the force is strong with this one!!!BestStandard_imp said:As wise and unbiased as Yoda you are.... the force is strong with this one!!!Frulk_imp said:As I stated elsewhere the 17 is growing on me but in my estimation the 2014 DLX is still the gold standard for symmetry, understated retro appeal and elegance. This coming from a Guy riding a 2013 standard.
clearviewx_imp said:Macenthor_imp said:
I know I would like it better if it had matching side covers.
I've had the pleasure several times over the years on my Valks but not yet on the CB.LongRanger_imp said:Gary, nice shots. That's some great riding country. If you've not yet ridden from Tres Piedras to Tierra Amarilla over Brazos Pass, be sure to put it on your short list!


WD, is that an MBA windscreen? Which model? Any problems with installation? And, how does it work for you. You look the be about 6'? Thanks in advance!Wisedrum_imp said:In Germany we now have the so called 'Sommerzeit', which means the days are suddenly getting longer. So I rode a trip between 7 and 9am and still had some daylight.
It was a second chance to figure out, if I like the newly mounted highway pegs and yes, I appreciate them. Too bad that the technical observation I have to pass in a few month will not like them, so I dismount them and put them after the examination back to where I want them to be. Tricky game.....
Wisedrum