johnf514_imp
Running like a top
A couple of shots from this weekend's ride. Blocked by a S1000R, but that's OK. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

use2b_imp said:I love seeing pics from Australia and other parts of the country and world.
the brake makes just ahead wasn't me , Floridian's don't do turns very well ...
Thx!jimgl3_imp said:that is an amazing and beautiful photo!c-breezy_imp said:Rode to Bommer Canyon yesterday, thank God for all the recent rain - I don't remember it ever being this green!
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With all the riding you do ferret, I bet you could make a pretty epic videoThe ferret_imp said:I got a GoPro for Christmas from my daughters family. Havent even taken it out of the box yet. Looks complicated lol



Got one for Christmas from myself. Gotta figure out where to mount it.The ferret_imp said:I got a GoPro for Christmas from my daughters family. Havent even taken it out of the box yet. Looks complicated lol

Well now. That's almost poetry, Wisedrum!Wisedrum_imp said:Thanks Ben70. I always wonder, where the hometown of chrome is.
So, now I'm informed. It's not always gold, what shine's. But with chrome
you're on the safe side with a motorbike, which can not shine enough in my eyes ...
Wisedrum
