Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

I got a GoPro for Christmas from my daughters family. Havent even taken it out of the box yet. Looks complicated lol
 
Good stuff MMC, got me rocking out in my office
jimgl3_imp said:
c-breezy_imp said:
Rode to Bommer Canyon yesterday, thank God for all the recent rain - I don't remember it ever being this green!
15ffafd26811c33602671a99270500c1.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that is an amazing and beautiful photo!
Thx!
The ferret_imp said:
I got a GoPro for Christmas from my daughters family. Havent even taken it out of the box yet. Looks complicated lol
With all the riding you do ferret, I bet you could make a pretty epic video
 

Hey Wisedrum! Here is where the "Gold of the Little People" comes from...:biker:
The little settlement of Chrome is past it's prime, but the one resident I ran into said the last time he looked there were six mines operating more or less up in the hills to the west. I took the scenic route from Willows to Orland. About 15 miles apart on I-5 or about an hour and some if you go west from Willows past Thunderhill racetrack, turn north at the bridge about 20 miles from Willows, then follow around the north end of Black Butte lake and east back to Orland.

Ben
 
The ferret_imp said:
I got a GoPro for Christmas from my daughters family. Havent even taken it out of the box yet. Looks complicated lol
Got one for Christmas from myself. Gotta figure out where to mount it.
 
Thanks Ben70. I always wonder, where the hometown of chrome is.
So, now I'm informed. It's not always gold, what shine's. But with chrome
you're on the safe side with a motorbike, which can not shine enough in my eyes ...:P

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
Thanks Ben70. I always wonder, where the hometown of chrome is.
So, now I'm informed. It's not always gold, what shine's. But with chrome
you're on the safe side with a motorbike, which can not shine enough in my eyes ...:P

Wisedrum
Well now. That's almost poetry, Wisedrum!
 
Yesterday it was still cold outside in the mids of March, 4-5°. It could not keep me from taking a motorbike trip and take a look at the not fully awoken nature, which is somehow starting to come back to life again.



A view from the same place in another direction shows a magical sunset sundance.



Wisedrum
 
Lovely pictures Wisedrum and Macenthor.
 
d8b78600f514a80ec21c769af74ce13f.jpg


On the way to the Rally Down Under with Tezza. Dirty bikes after a very wet day yesterday.

We're here. Google Maps
 
Rode through the mountains to Los Alamos, NM to take bridge picture for the monthly photo challenge. Stopped at the Valles Caldera National Preserve for a few quick photos. The Valles Caldera is a volcanic crater about 10 miles in diameter. The photos are taken from the road inside the crater on the South side looking north.

Historic Marker
6a859d436106b9c7e1d36c534220b40a.jpg


Redondo Mountain to the left is about 12,000 feet and is formed by the magma chamber slowly rising. The volcano is dormant, not extinct. The small tree covered mountain in front of Redondo was formed by the last eruption 50,000 years ago.

0c593a502ed62206edd3008067b92381.jpg


The valley is called Valles Grande (grand valley) and is the largest of the 3 valleys in the caldera.
e1085f0e51e3bd22bc90d9f4fc2e73b0.jpg
 
Back
Top