Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Yeah ... beautiful shot, Rolls.
 
Said it before tha Rolls takes some beautiful pics
 
Nce pics mm... I repeat I never tire of looking at the dlx's..what a great looking motorcycle
 
Had to take advantage of the recent warm weather. Rode to Cook's Corner yesterday afternoon, stopped to enjoy the view and snapped a pic:
a56dcd0f8b355f68cdb2b9280669ba2b.jpg

The CB also enjoying the view:
5afef0441e6dee5485a8b1e012eed6d6.jpg

and of course one at Cook's:
0a05eb5af4ed42381c40148ce6aa2a16.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
First 2 pics are outstanding, 3rd one is just cool :thumbsup:
 
:rofl:

You guys getting pounded again tonight Sea?
 
No snow, Mickey. Just cold and rainy. My January weekends have either been crappy weather or out of town (or both). Hoping to get my February ride in on Saturday when I am hoping for a "recently warm" high temp of 35.
 
Certainly not. Drought is awful.
 
Now that's old school! :thumbsup:

White open face helmet, sunglasses, leather jacket, deerskin gloves,
jeans, and riding boots.

Looks exactly like my riding gear. :biker:
 
Back
Top