Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

4 miles from my house is this spot here on Scenic Dr.



good place to take the dog out for a ride...

About a mile south of downtown, I came across this funky mural on the side of a restaurant...looks real, but it's just 2D painted on a flat wall.



Sometimes I wished I would have traded some wrenching skills
towards artsy stuff like painting and drawing.
 
(1) I still chuckle when I see your "doggy bag" lol

(2) that is a cool painted building

(3) your bike is too clean

(4) most of my skills are artsy (writing, drawing etc). They don't help when the bike needs some work
 
Chilly up along Skyline yesterday, but road mostly cleared of trees, mud, and debris from heavy rains at home while I was in sunny Houston during the week.

Moss-covered chimney smoking from the warm fire inside the Mountain House.

 
Cool pic. Looks like a nice little hideaway place that's fun to ride to. CB looks great in front of it.
 
Belated posting of shots from the first annual Isle of Man(asquan) New Year's Day ride. Tracing the course of the Manasquan River to it's inlet (which is also the beginning of the Intracoastal Waterway, allowing ships to travel over 1300 miles though to Florida, without ever going in the Atlantic) we enjoyed good sunshine, a mild hangover
3c6ffd2ed5dd580f1ff7b9c0669b7d68.jpg
pace, and a nice lunch in Asbury Park.
38c84eefff216f09623698cc5bb7f503.jpg
d3bbb52728dab4c90f1975e2605c23a0.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks, Cormanus, she is a looker! I mounted the Chic rear fender that has now been owned by three forum members. I like it, but I think I need to go further to make it all work (smaller indicators/ front fender/ Road Comet.) Dunno yet.
bbf930f207085f346b31eec442bdb76a.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The rear fender is a bit of a statement, but I like it. The red side covers look great. It's a pity I'm so stingy; otherwise I'd spring for black side covers for mine.

With so many bikes and a job, when do you find time to work on them?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
The rear fender is a bit of a statement, but I like it. The red side covers look great. It's a pity I'm so stingy; otherwise I'd spring for black side covers for mine.

With so many bikes and a job, when do you find time to work on them?

Truth be told, I've lost a good deal of interest in servicing and working on them over the last year or so. Used to do it with relish, enjoyed long days in the garage blasting music and fettling the old bikes, doing the basic stuff on the modern ones. But I'm losing interest in that, and prefer just to ride whenever possible. Probably a sign to scale back.

I do have a great old school mechanic nearby, 'the bike whisperer,' and he handles the big stuff or, more frequently, the little stuff for me now.

Today was a perfect example. Had a list of things I wanted to do to the Norton and '70 Bonnie. But, it was sunny and 42F, so I layered up and did 130 spirited miles on the Tiger.

bef848c07e8a13e6c81a619fa84c93f3.jpg





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top