Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

I never tire of looking at CB's, the DLX's in particular
 
OK...so way back when I was a CBR250r rider and new at the whole web-forum game, I recall that they had a monthly photo challenge thread wherein a user would pick a background and other so-inclined users would capture a photo of their bike in front of that background. The first one to submit a qualifying picture would have the choice for the next month's background. For example, Ferret (being the moderator and all) might have suggested "Take a pic of your CB1100 in front of a train station" and MM300 might have replied with the lovely picture above. Then MM300 would choose the the background for next month, perhaps "Take a pic of your CB1100 along a body of water" and we would all have an excuse to ride our bikes to grab a qualifying picture.

I think several forums have done something akin to this and maybe it's just a little bit silly, but what the heck, it might encourage a few of us to ride someplace we hadn't ridden before or just to get out and ride in the first place.

Good idea? Any interest?
 
Sounds like a plan, MTC.

What don't you start a thread and pick a place to get us under way?
 
Filthy CB1100! After two rides yesterday, one to get lunch, and one to the thrift store. Rear passenger backrest is hidden under the helmet and jacket. Side stand and center stand deployed for dual protection. :)
 
Cool photo.. it's like I am strong enough to stand alone!
 
I need to ride it more!!! I'm just not to good to ride it in wet conditions!
Did you notice my first mod?
Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 
jdvalero, one rides in the wet if one must. For most of us, it's a practice to be avoided. Well, me anyway.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
jdvalero, one rides in the wet if one must. For most of us, it's a practice to be avoided. Well, me anyway.
I used to ride all the time when I was 18...now I'm 52. Get the reason I'm scared now? LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top