Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!



Last summer my wife and I took a trip out to Orcas Island in the San Juans in Washington state. She hadn't been on a bike since she was a teenager and thought she wouldn't enjoy it. We had a great time and I think we'll be doing some more road trips. This is waiting in line to get on the ferry (where motorcycles go to the front of the line, thank you very much!)
Doh, need to work on setting the photo size correctly.. sorry
 
Nice pic, Andy! Until I read your description I was wondering if you'd stopped traffic to get that pic :D The guy in the Ford truck seems to be pulling his hair out.
 
On an early morning ride yesterday, the poincianas were in bloom and covering parts of the road. Very pretty.

 
indeed. Looks bright and cheery compared to the dead flora and general gloom around here. Make me miss summer
 
Cormanus! Be careful! Looks like you are driving on the wrong side of the road! (Maybe it is time for me to travel outside of North America to experience the rest of the world!) :s
 
suhawk305_imp said:
Cormanus! Be careful! Looks like you are driving on the wrong side of the road! (Maybe it is time for me to travel outside of North America to experience the rest of the world!) :s
Suhawk, see here for a glorious opportunity— CB1100 Forum
 
Cormanus_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
Cormanus! Be careful! Looks like you are driving on the wrong side of the road! (Maybe it is time for me to travel outside of North America to experience the rest of the world!) :s
Suhawk, see here for a glorious opportunity— CB1100 Forum
Suhawk, see here for a glorious opportunity— CB1100 Forum
Cormanus, how I would love to join everyone, however... When I purchased my CB last month, I "promised" my wife I would make sure our house remodeling projects get completed $$$. A promise is a promise....:-/

Thank you and ride safely.
 
I gotta keep plugging this thing.

Your wife is very welcome too, suhawk. The house and remodelling will still be there when she gets back from your trip down under!
 
Stichill_imp said:
Wonderful scene, MM300! Bike looks gorgeously sanitary.
Thanks, Even with almost two years of commuting on it I somehow completely avoided the rain. I keep it inside when not in use.

I wanted to post the full bike shot but it's too dark. To get the bridge, from where I could pull over, the sun wasn't on my side.
 
Back
Top