ludva12345_imp
Running like a top
first ride after 6 months 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

yea really fantastic weather today ..curlyjoe_imp said:Looks like great weather there ludva! What's that building in the pic?

ludva12345_imp said:yea really fantastic weather today ..curlyjoe_imp said:Looks like great weather there ludva! What's that building in the pic?
Mariánská Týnice -

Very interesting history.Wow! That is some storage space you've got! Plenty 'o toys to go around there...!Bugsy_imp said:Snowed like mad this last week so this bike is still waiting...
![]()

Bugsy_imp said:Snowed like mad this last week so this bike is still waiting...
![]()
I want to do a track day with RideSmart out there next year. Nothing on the calendar for this year. No other track in the country I would drive to except that one as we got plenty around where I live. But CotA, that is something else, a serious world-class track.jedd_imp said:...rode on the COTA track...
