Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

first ride after 6 months :-)

5fa4343a7080ae21544ff27dbf3a6f09.jpg
 
Ludva..was the 6 month layup weather related? i would hate to have to miss 1/2 of the year due to weather.
 
Must be good to be out again, Ludva, and on such a glorious day.
 
Dunno if there are any cyclist freaks here :)
But I just rode around the Tour of Flanders area, luv those tight turns on those small roads, but gotta watch out for either cars or cyclists

its one of the only pieces of "nature" we have in Flanders (thats the north of Belgium) that happens to provide nice sceneries and twisty roads.









Known among cyclists as the infamous Paterberg, but not so infamous when you ride up that hill on a motorcycle :angel:



Will try to post a video of some parts of that route tomorrow with my Polaroid Cube camera.
 
[attachment=4448]
jedd_imp said:
...rode on the COTA track...
I want to do a track day with RideSmart out there next year. Nothing on the calendar for this year. No other track in the country I would drive to except that one as we got plenty around where I live. But CotA, that is something else, a serious world-class track.

This is right after I did the handlebars, before pulling off the front reflectors and sawing off the ones on the rear.
 
Ridesmart just did a Sat & Sun COTA track day 3 weeks ago. I suspect they will have another one at COTA in the fall, most likely right before or after Formula 1.
I'm with you...after seeing firsthand the elevation changes and the twists and turns on that track, I'd rather pay for a track day at COTA than anywhere else too.
 
Ahhhhh.... can't get the picture size right !!

i could see the pic, a little large but not poster size. It was a nice pic. ... Ferret
Trying again ....

Corfe Castle (or at least what's left of it), Dorset, UK. You can see it in all the pics if you look carefully.





Some fool kept putting his pesky motorbike in the way !! :rolleyes:
 
Just,

Do you have to get the MOT test on motorcycles like on cars?
 
Cool castle ( pretty bike too). Hard to believe how long some things can stand.
 
Back
Top